
This would be an easy breakfast for the big day because you can prep it the night before if you want. I just made it and it was awesome.
1 lb sausage (We like JimmyDean maple flavor)
1 small pkg shredded hashbrowns
6 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar
In an 8 x 8 pan spread hashbrowns. Top with cooked, crumbled sausage. Combine eggs and milk, pour over sausage. Top with cheese. (I also put some cheese between the hashbrowns and sausage, we like things really cheesy). Bake at 350 for about 45-50 minutes. Top with lots of maple syrup.
Fellow McDonaldites - I'm loving this blog. Can I submit my application to be a post-er. I might be full of good ideas...or maybe I'm just full of it...there is only one way to find out! :) Love and miss you all!! Abby
ReplyDeleteI just need your email address to give you "post access". Shoot me an email at decaljewkes@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete